Monday, June 2, 2014

JILL'S COSTA RICA ADVENTURE: MANUEL ANTONIO

Writing about the second part of my Costa Rica trip is definitely less painful than writing about the first part, now that's it's feeling more like summer in Chicago. Still, if I could click my heels twice to be back there, I'd start clicking in a heartbeat (I also may have already tried this). 

After staying at the Tulemar Resort, the wedding party and immediate family headed over to stay at Punto de VistaPunto de Vista is a 5-floor, 10-bedroom villa that sits on 2 1/2 acres with a 24 hour concierge, infinity pool, rooftop jacuzzi, chef, views to die for, and gorgeous decor. This was also where the wedding took place.

My favorite part of the house was monkey highway, a line that went around the house for the monkeys to walk on. Every morning we would hear the howler monkeys howling, which totally freaked us out the first night. Not used to those kind of sounds in Chicago!

Top of the house.

The living room leading to the pool.

It's all in the details... like how they differentiate between the men and women downstairs bathroom!

Loved eating our meals in the dining room!

View from our room.

Bridal suite view.

Loving life.

The only way to start the day, right?

Photos via Punto de Vista.

While in Manuel Antonio, we went on a hiking tour of the national park with a tour guide. We learned so much about Manuel Antonio and saw some pretty crazy creatures. The best part? THE SLOTHS.

Gorgeous.

Sloths sleeping!

Monkey.

Looking to steal tourist's food.

One of those weird creatures I was talking about.

Fiancé and I.

Stopping for a quick photo.

The perfect day for a hike.

I loved all of Costa Rica, but I have to say that Manuel Antonio was my favorite area. Still, I loved the other parts that I got to visit, which I'll be sharing soon.

*begins clicking heels again*

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...