Friday, August 29, 2014

FAVORITO FRIDAY: DEBORAH LIPPMANN FALL '14

My favorite season is upon us and one of the things I look most forward to other than beautiful weather, boots, and layering, is new nail colors! Deborah Lippmann's latest fall collection is New York Marquee, and it's mixture of metallics and chrome hits the spot. I've been on a mixed metals kick lately and I can't wait to get creative and have some fun with crazy nail art and giving my outfits a pop of color!

Top to bottom, left to right:12th Street Rag ($20.00)Autumn in New York ($20.00)Harlem Nocturne ($20.00)I'll Take Manhattan ($20.00)Lullaby of Broadway ($20.00), and Take The "A" Train ($20.00).

Which polish do you like best?

Jess & Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...