Thursday, August 7, 2014

FRESHEST SNEAKERS ON THE BLOCK

I'm heading out to Los Angeles soon for a week of work and some California sunshine. To complete my West Coast look, I need a cool pair of kicks. 

Problem is, there's too many to choose from! I can either go for the classic Vans or Converse look - sounds easy enough, right? Nope! Do I want leather or fabric? Printed or quilted? Metallic or colorful? The possibilities are endless.

Time to decide between the candidates for the freshest sneakers on the block!
Left to right, top to bottom: Perf Leather Slip On ($60.00) - VansConverse x Missoni Chuck Taylor All Star 'Fancy' Ox Sneaker ($94.95) - NordstromJerayng ($70.00) - AldoEcentrcq ($59.95) - Steve MaddenAll Star Chuck '70 ($80.00) - Converse, and Zoren Sneakers ($139.00) - Dolce Vita.

What's your favorite sneaker?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...