Tuesday, August 19, 2014

THESE BOOTS WERE MADE FOR FALL

Before you yell at me for posting about fall when we're all trying to hold on to August for dear life, I want you to recall all of the good things this next season brings. My birthday, pumpkin everything, and the happiest your feet will ever be - boots! I love to dress up an outfit with a pair of boots, and they're my go-to shoes to be worn with a sweater dress.

So pull out your most comfy socks (and your credit card) because I've put together a list of boots that'll make you excited for the colder weather.

Topshop Magnum Heeled Boots ($130)

Topshop Bizz Open Back Boots ($65)

Rag & Bone Harrow Leather Biker Boots ($550) Net-A-Porter

Steve Madden Harverd ($229.95)

Steve Madden Skippur ($169.95)

See? The end of summer isn't all bad.

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...