Wednesday, August 13, 2014

JILL'S NY/NJ TRIP VIA INSTAGRAM

This past weekend, I took a quick trip to the East Coast to check out some wedding venues and celebrate my cousin's wedding. From my quick time in Manhattan, to my mandatory visit to my hometown of Brooklyn, and ending things in the cutest little town in New Jersey, it was an eventful few days. I had a ton of fun and managed to snap some Instagram pics along the way, which I had to share!

St. Patrick's Cathedral in Manhattan.

Mirrored city buildings.

Heading into Brooklyn!

Nothing compares.

My favorite dessert.

In my new Jenny Yoo dress for the wedding.

You may now kiss the bride!

With a four-month-old mini horse.

Someone really wanted a beer!

The beautiful venue.

Sunday brunch.

Checking out Bordentown, New Jersey.

It always feels good to go home and spend time with family!

You can follow Jess & Jill on Instagram here and follow my personal Instagram here to check out more photos.

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...