Friday, May 29, 2015

FAVORITO FRIDAY: NYX MATTE LINERS

I look at all these talented self-taught makeup artists with their fancy top liner and I think to myself, "I can totes do that."

Yeah, right. Liquid eyeliner, gel liner - I just couldn't get the hang of it.

Until I met NYX matte brown and black liners (there's glossy ones too), that is! They're fool-proof and rub-proof (anything on my lash line or eyelid always ends up on my brow bone). For an everyday look, I reach for the brown first - even when I'm wearing almost all black, it sometimes look too harsh with my brown eyes and hair. If chic is the word of the day, then it's all black everything. They last all day and night, never need sharpening, and rich in color - I seriously have no complaints about these liners! And at only six bucks a pop and available pretty much everywhere - you'd be silly to not pick it up.

NYX Collection Chocolat

NYX Collection Noir


If you're feeling saucy, you can also get them in a variety of bright colors.

Do you have a favorite liner?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...