Wednesday, May 6, 2015

MAD LOVE FOR PAMELA LOVE

The amount of time I spend trying to find jewelry online is starting to become unhealthy. While searching for wedding jewelry, I came across Pamela Love, where I found this beautiful rose gold and onyx inlay collection. Naturally, I looked at what other jewelry Pamela Love creates and now I'm truly, madly, deeply in love.

Out of NYC, Pamela Love jewelry is inspired by astronomy, astrology, alchemy, and more - making them the coolest things you can wear. Using recycled metals and ethically sourced gemstones and semiprecious stones, you can feel good and look good.

See my favorite Pamela Love pieces - including my wedding jewelry!

Oracle Cuff ($425.00)

Inlay Dial Pendant ($298.00)

Serpent Ring with Champagne Diamonds ($248.00)

Mini Pentagram Cuff ($285.00+)

Inlay Horn Earrings ($208.00)

Luna Ring ($100.00)

Diana Pendant ($435.00)

Solid Inlay Cuff ($198.00)

Five Spike Earrings ($210.00)

Orbit Cuff ($290.00+)

Inlay Path Ring ($198.00)

Thin Tribal Spike Cuff ($198.00)

Are you familiar with Pamela Love?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...