Friday, October 25, 2013

FAVORITO FRIDAY: DEBORAH LIPPMANN 'BIG BANG' HOLIDAY '13

I love Christmas, and as much as I'm really trying not to do a holiday-themed post just yet, I couldn't help it! If you're like me and already started gift shopping (let's be real, I'm back out the second Christmas is over), then you can cross someone's name off the list or, ahem, keep this one for yourself. 

I mean, how could you not want the Big Bang, this amazing 12-piece nail set from Deborah Lippmann?!

Available at DeborahLippmann.comNordstrom, and Sephora ($78, a $144 value!).

Big Bang includes Sweet Life, Bad Moon Rising, Scream & Shout, Girl on Fire, Sunshine Superman, Lara's Theme, Harlem Shake, One More Night, Big Blue Note, Green Eyed Lady, Sparks Fly, and Invincible. 

Have you started holiday shopping yet or am I the only crazy one?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...