Friday, May 23, 2014

FAVORITO FRIDAY: 6 FAVORITE LOOKS FROM CANNES 2014

I have two bucket lists - one with things on it that I will one day find the time to do, and one with things on it that I dream to do. Going to Cannes falls on the later.

From the films to the critics, and all of the gorgeous scenery in between, I'd take being a fly on the wall in a heartbeat. Oh, and the fashion. There's that too.

There are a ton of celebrities that did the red carpet justice this year, and while I wish I could share all of them, I gotta get back to dreaming of being there next year (don't crush my hopes, okay?) Here are six looks that I loved!

Jessica Chastain in Elie Saab Couture: This is Jessica's moment, and we're just all living in it.

via Elle.

Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior: I don't think I've ever enjoyed a high-low hem this much. Actually, I don't think I've ever enjoyed a high-low hem at all until now. Topped off with that chunky necklace, edgy hair, and bold footwear, I kinda want the whole look in my closet now.

via Elle.

Amber Heard iVionnet: I love the combo of a long elegant skirt paired with a casual top (bonus points if it's a tee). Not picture: the details of a killer side braid.

via Daily Mail.

Blake Lively (and some dude) in Gucci Premiere: Who was Blake Lively before this dress? Usually her outfit choices look like choices that weren't made by her, but finally, she's the one wearing the dress (and the dress isn't wearing her). It does remind me somewhat of a Killer Whale, but I happen to love Killer Whales.

via Elle.

Cate Blanchett in Valentino: All that glitters is gold on Cate.

via Elle.

Rooney Mara in Calvin Klein: Usually white and strapless do nothing for me, but the peep of skin and structure of the silhouette have me all for it. I also love the added fringe and the red lip (not to mention this dress was made in white just for her).

via E!

What were some of your favorite looks this year?

x Jill

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell if those are socks (?!?) that Marion Cotillard is wearing with those booties, or if they are just insanely edgy booties, but whatever it is, I am living for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...