Tuesday, May 20, 2014

URBAN DECAY NAKED FOUNDATION

When it comes to foundation, for me it's a luxury not a necessity. It's not something I wear every single day, but when I do wear it, I don't want people to see a huge difference in my skin. I've always believed that foundation should enhance your skin's radiance and this exactly what I've found in Urban Decay's Naked Skin Foundation.

It's the perfect balance of coverage and luminosity. It's build-able, for those days when my skin is acting up, but lightweight enough that I don't feel like I have makeup on. The best part? It balances out my oily and dry patches, so I don't have to worry about either showing through. It's my new go-to foundation!

via Urban Decay.

What's your favorite foundation?

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...