Wednesday, January 28, 2015

PIT STOP IN THE NEVADA DESERT

If you follow me or us on Instagram, you'll know that I spent this past Christmas in Los Angeles. While we were there, we surprised my parents with a trip to Vegas, which was the perfect way to spend the holiday. I'll be recapping both trips later, but I just had to share these photos my brother and I took in the middle of the desert on our way there. The scenery on the drive from LA to Las Vegas is gorgeous, and being an east coast girl, it was definitely a sight for soar eyes. 

I was wearing my comfy road trip attire, but I also had on my new favorite leather jacket from Cole Haan. I'm pretty proud of myself for picking a leather jacket that wasn't black - I was drawn to this pink color! First time for everything?

Photos by Adam Badlotto.








Have you been to Nevada?

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...