Thursday, January 22, 2015

SWEET INDULGENCES

Since yesterday was my birthday (thank you all so much for the well wishes), my day was spent indulging in shopping, food, and my favorite... sweets! From brownies to cookies, pies to tarts, doughnuts to macaroons - I found desserts that will have you drooling before you scroll to the end of the post. Get to baking and make sure to save a piece or two for Jill and I!

S'mores Brownies - The Kittchen

Old-Fashioned Sour Cream Doughnuts - Handle the Heat

Crack Pie - Averie Cooks

Arroz con Leche - Smitten Kitchen

Rustic Lemon Cheesecake Tart - Susi's Kochen Und Backen Adventures

Funfetti Gooey Bars - Crazy for Crust

French Macarons - Martha Stewart

The diet starts tomorrow.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...