Friday, January 30, 2015

FAVORITO FRIDAY: YOUR TEA

Every new year, we all make the resolution to be healthier. And while I started 29 days late, I'm trying really hard to keep up with it. I'm back on my keto diet, and tea is always a great way for me to get some sweetness in my day and also to avoid snacking on unhealthy foods!

This is where Your Tea comes in! They've got teas for both body and mind, making it perfect to drink every day - and even multiple times a day. Whether you need one for sleep or for your skinYour Tea has got you covered. There's even ones for new mommas, dealing with hangovers, and getting rid of cellulite (whaaat?)!

I'm super excited to try their Energy Tea. Caffeine is my enemy and I can't wait to find an enery alterinateive! Check out my other favorites and ones I can't wait to get my hands on!

Tiny Tea - 28 Day ($55.00)

Skin Magic Tea ($35.00)

Happy Tea ($25.00)

Your Tea

Her Tea ($35.00)

Have you tried Your Tea?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...