Tuesday, January 27, 2015

SHOPPING IN HOUSTON: ROUND 1

In the short time I've been living in Houston, I've noticed one awesome thing - there are boutiques everywhere.

I'm not talking about typical mall stores everywhere (even though there are a couple great outdoor shopping centers and a huge mall that has everything imaginable). I'm talking about adorable and independent boutiques with new-to-me designers, both local and not. Imagine stores you'd see in Wicker Park, Chicago and sprinkle them throughout the city. It's a pleasant surprise when I didn't know anything about Houston at all and find all these places I absolutely love.

If you're new to Houston like me or planning to visit, I found five boutiques that are a must-see. From local shops to ones happily growing, women and men's clothing to home decor - my shopping needs are fulfilled in Houston!

2537 Times Boulevard

Rachel Antonoff Swiss Cheese Lena Dress ($162.50 - On Sale!)

Dieppa Restrepo Rose Gold Cali Oxford ($265.00)

2940 Ferndale Street

Vintage Belgian Street Signs ($440.00)

Vintage French metal Glove Forms - $300.00

1025 Studewood Street

Golden Layers Rings by Jessica Friedsam - ($38.00)

Godden Mixed Metal Cuffs ($38.00)

1435 Westheimer Road

Howdy Doormat ($50.00)

Aloe Vera Jewelry Holder ($57.00)

5600 Kirby, S-4

Elizabeth Sayles B-Pavé Ball Bangle ($498.00)

Nili Lotan Washed Leather Jacket ($1,549.00)

Do you have any favorite shops in Houston?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...