Friday, August 21, 2015

FAVORITO FRIDAY: OLIVIA PALERMO X CIATÉ LONDON

While doing our post on fall beauty, I came across the Olivia Palermo x Ciaté London collection - a Sephora exclusive. Mrs. Palermo has always been a fashion and beauty inspiration (really, how does she get her hair to look cute while "messy"?!), so it's no surprise I'm stoked to see beautiful, classic, and timeless makeup. This collection includes lipsticks, nail polishes, kohl liners, and bronzer/blush duos. I'm definitely planning a trip to Sephora tomorrow! 

And then I saw the promo photo of the collection... I knew I finally found my beauty inspiration for my wedding. I can't wait to show my makeup artist at my trial next week!


Nail Collection ($24.00)

The Cheekbone Cheat Blusher Bronzer Duo ($32.00) - Sephora

Satin Kiss Lipstick ($25.00) - Sephora

Smoked Out Gel Kohl Liner ($20.00) - Sephora

What are your favorite beauty collaborations?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...