Monday, August 10, 2015

WEDDING INSPIRATION: BACKDROPS

While I don't need a backdrop for my actual ceremony as I'm getting married in a Catholic church, my fiancé and I have been entertaining the idea of taking our wedding photos in an open and unused loft space. I love the simplicity of the exposed beams and bricks for the images with our families (the plus side of a small family is getting to take a snapshot with everyone!), but I'm thinking a unique backdrop would be an awesome pop of color, texture, or print!

These backdrops are also great for ceremony altars, photo booths, or even home decor. See some of my dreamy designs below.

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

What would you love to see as a backdrop?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...