Thursday, August 27, 2015

WEDDING INSPIRATION: JEWELRY

I've got the dress and now it's time to accessorize! 

I obviously have my heart set on rose gold jewelry as my engagement ring is the same metal, but also wanted to tie in black somehow since I'll be wearing black glasses and shoes. Thankfully, rose gold and onyx is all the rage. We've got rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets - all with the exact contrast I dreamt of. 

Now the hard part - which ones do I choose?!

Top to bottom, left to right: 1. Pamela Love Onyx Inlay Horn Earrings ($208.00) - Neiman Marcus, 2. ginette_ny Black Moon Onyx Necklace ($290.00) - Shopbop, 3. Horizon Duality Ring ($200.00) - Bing Bang NYC, 4. Vita Fede Mini Titan Stone Bracelet ($400.00) - Shopbop, 5. ginette_ny Black Moon Onyx Boulier Necklace ($495.00) - Shopbop, 6. Michael Kors Tribal Hinged Bangle Bracelet ($145.00) - Neiman Marcus, 7. Black Onyx Disc Ring ($665.00) - ginette_ny, 8. Onyx Marquis & Diamond Lariat ($550.00) - Zoe Chicco, 9. Monica Vinader ($123.90 - On Sale!) - The Outnet

What's your favorite jewelry combination?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...