Thursday, February 26, 2015

BRAID BONANZA

It's been another late night on Pinterest...

From the rainy weather in Houston to wedding details to hanging with my niece, braids have, oddly enough, been a part of my everyday life lately. My curls are my daily go-to look, but ever since I successfully did a French braid for the first time ever, I've been on this braid kick. I've got the messy fishtail braid down (messy is my hair's middle name), working on the braided crown, and getting mentally ready for the Dutch braid. See my favorite braided looks below. (Don't worry, I added some for both short and long hair!)

via The Wonder Forest

via The Beauty Department

via Barefoot Blonde

via Twist Me Pretty

via Cupcakes and Cashmere

via Barefoot Blonde

via Makeup Wearables

via Style Me Pretty

via Free People

via Pinterest

How do you like to do braids?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...