Friday, February 27, 2015

FAVORITO FRIDAY: NARS LIP PENCILS AT SEPHORA

One of the best birthday perks is all the free gifts and discounts you at your favorite stores the month of! I heard about the birthday gift from Sephora last year and I was stoked. Two free lipsticks? Count me in. 

Since my birthday was in January, I was quick to swing by and grab my freebie. Inside the adorable NARS box is a mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella and a mini Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien. I've always loved lip pencils since I've found them easier to use (I can't seem to figure out where my lip line actually is). The gifted colors are completely on point. Cruella is a vibrant, sultry red and Rikugien is the perfect nude color for my skin tone. The Velvet Matte Lip Pencil is still moisturizing, but packs one heck of a punch, and the Satin Lip Pencil is long-lasting and a great every day lip pencil. I've got my perfect day to night combination!

Thanks to Sephora, I am hooked on NARS. I've already got my orders for more colors on their way now!

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella ($26.00) - Sephora

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned ($26.00) - Sephora

NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien ($26.00) - Sephora

NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Yu ($26.00) - Sephora

Become a part of Sephora Beauty Insider and get your free gift this year!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...