Monday, March 2, 2015

MAKING A FACE WITH MAKE

There are certain odd habits I have, specifically in my "getting ready" routine, and one of them is where I like to do my makeup. My loft condo has huge windows that fill my living room with so much natural light in the morning, making it the perfect place to do my magic. Oddly enough, I usually opt to do it on my floor, with the television on, while my dogs run around trying to get me to play. Ideal? No. But it's my favorite spot!

I love to play around with makeup, and this past weekend I was introduced to MAKE beauty products. MAKE is a cruelty-free line (Titan and Olive love that part), and can be purchased online or in-store at Barneys. Clearly I just had to have a play date with my new makeup, and take some pictures along the way.

Here I am wearing their Matte Lipstick in Fire, Super Matte Cake Liner Duo, and Skin Illuminator in Llos. All of their makeup feels super luxurious, and I love that their lipstick kept my lips hydrated. I can't wait to pull this color out for spring. Their illuminator is also great to add a little color to your skin when you don't feel like putting on too much makeup, and instantly brightens the skin. I also opted to dip my liner brush in water when applying the duo, to create a liquid liner look. I would definitely recommend checking out the line!


And as usual, my dogs crashed my photoshoot. But they make pretty cute photobombs, don't they?


Who else uses their front facing camera to do their makeup?


Next on my list is to try their Matte Dew and Corrective Duo.

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...