Monday, March 23, 2015

WEDDING INSPIRATION: THE LOOK

I have tried on numerous wedding gowns and I haven't been able to envision myself in any of them. From the silhouette to whether it matches my glasses of choice (weird request, I know), it just hasn't been "the one". 

I started to think about my "look". Did I want to feel glamorous? Sexy? Bohemian? No, I just want to feel cool. Then it finally hit me - I really did love Solange's wedding dress. (So much, I even did a post about it, but completely forgot until recently, obvi.) With that dress in mind, the details came pouring in. Rose gold, black, metal, onyx. With my fiancé in black by my side, chic and cool will be done in one fell swoop!

Now it's time to research local Houston designers and make my vision a reality! See my inspirations for my wedding look below.


What will your "wedding look" look like?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...