Friday, March 6, 2015

FAVORITO FRIDAY: JILL'S OSCARS TV DEBUT

Who ever says no to playing dress up?

When my friend Heidy of BECLOTHESMINDED asked me to wear model on television for her (I'm using model very loosely here), I of course said yes. Not only is she an amazing stylist who pulls amazing looks, but I love having the chance to go to a television studio and see what happens behind the scenes. 

Last week, I got to participate in two segments for Heidy. The first was "Oscar Worthy Looks for Less" for WGN Midday News. Not only did I get to wear this gorgeous BCBG gown, but I also had the chance to get my hair done at DreamDry



The next segment was for WCIU You & Me this Morning on "Oscar Looks for Every Day", where I wore this adorable Topshop outfit.


All photos were via my Instagram and Heidy's Instagram, so excuse the graininess. 

You can watch the segments here and here.

Happy Friday!

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...