Monday, March 16, 2015

FRUITY RECIPES

I recently spent three weeks visiting family in Florida (as you may have seen by #JessInFL on Instagram), and with that comes my mother's home cooking. My favorite part is always dessert, but a it's one that is completely guilt-free! After every meal, there is always fresh fruit. And when I say fresh, I mean fresh - it was probably picked just minutes before from my parents's backyard! With fruit on my mind, I've found delicious and colorful recipes that involve a dessert within a dessert. Just keep remind yourself it's good for you and enjoy!

Frozen Yogurt Bark - My Fussy Eater

Rustic Strawberry Peach Tart - Sally's Baking Addiction

Fried Honey Bananas - Rachel Schultz

Triple Berry Summer Buttermilk Bundt - Smitten Kitchen

Chocolate Dipped Frozen Bananas - Sugar Hero

Pineapple Sorbet - The Girl Who Ate Everything

Berry Parfait - Daily Gourmet

Roasted Pineapple with Honey and Pistachios - Bon Appetit

Fresh Fruit Yogurt Pops - Meet The Dubiens

Brown Sugar Baked Peaches - The Kitchen is My Playground


How do you like to eat fruit?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...