Wednesday, March 25, 2015

URBAN OUTFITTERS BEAUTY

I've done some major shopping online this week (hellooo spring), and one of the things I'm most excited about is yesterday's arrival of my Urban Outfitters beauty products!

A photo posted by Jess & Jill (@jessandjill) on

I actually wrote this with a TonyMoly I'm Real mask sheet on (and hopefully didn't creep out my fiancé that much), to make the best use out of my 30 minutes! The seaweed version made my skin silky smooth. Not sure if there's any longterm skin-altering effects when used consistently, but it's great for an instant skin boost and for the night before a special day.

Along with my sheet masks, I also keep hearing about this cleansing conditioner craziness, so I decided to grab Grow Gorgeous Cleansing Conditioner in Brunette. It says it's a 12-in-1 conditioner (12?!) and has "prismatic technology", so it's got a lot to live up to! This will definitely be a post soon!

I didn't know that Urban Outfitters had so many beauty goodies, and I can't wait to try more. From known brands like Anastasia, Not Your Mother's, and bliss - to the lesser known and from overseas (like my Korean mask sheets), there's everything you can imagine. Here's what I'm currently adding to my cart!

Anastasia Contour Kit ($40.00)

Caolion Blackhead O2 Bubble Pore Pack ($26.00)

Fig + Yarrow Clay Mask ($16.00)

Aquarian Soul + Earth Oils Coconut Rose Milk Bath ($36.00)

A Beautiful Life Honey Do Shampoo ($16.00)

Uslu Airlines Nail Polish ($16.00)

Nudestix Matte Lip Gloss Pen ($24.00)

Have you gotten anything from Urban Outfitters's beauty section?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...