Tuesday, March 10, 2015

JILL'S TRIP TO VEGAS

Vegas, baby!

Lights. Eiffel Tower drinks. Amazing shows. What's not to love about Vegas? This past Christmas, which you can read about here, I spent two weeks in Los Angeles. As a surprise gift to my parents, my brother, my fiancé, and I gave them a trip to Vegas (not just for them though, we of course tagged along too). It was such a fun few days and I loved everything about Vegas! Even the road trip was fun.

My mom is the biggest Beatles fan in the entire world, which she has passed along to me, so there was no way we we're going to miss the Beatles LOVE Cirque du Soleil show. I can't even begin to describe how amazing it was. I had chills from the performance!

In between our day drinking, eating out, and wandering the strip, I managed to snap a few photos.













Have you been to Vegas?

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...