Monday, March 30, 2015

TOPSHOP IN HOUSTON

Houston has completely surprised me with how amazing the shopping here is. Every day that I venture around the city, I find one cool boutique after the other. Living in Chicago has definitely set a high standard for me, but I'm slowly, but surely compiling a list of must-visit shops here (clothing and more). 
One of my favorite fast fashion spots in Chicago was Topshop, where shopping for unique pieces without the hefty price tags is easy peasy. To celebrate its recent opening of the two-story shop in Houston at The Galleria, I did a bit of shopping myself and just had to share my favorite items with you!

Aztec Jacquard Shift Dress ($135.00)

Textured Grandad Collar Blouse ($90.00)

RIOT Metal Trim High Heel Sandals ($85.00)

Lips in Inhibition ($12.00)

Cloudy Floral Print Kimono ($80.00)

Tulip Culottes ($65.00)

D-Ring High Neck Playsuit ($95.00)

Whitney Wayfarer Sunglasses ($30.00)

Hooded Colour Block Cardigan ($125.00)

Petite Zip Front Skirt ($90.00)

Arrow Tote ($50.00)

Long Hair Don't Care PJ Tee ($38.00)

Semi-Precious Set Ring ($12.00)

MOTO Busted Knee Jamie Jeans ($75.00)

Any goodies from Topshop lately?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...