Thursday, March 12, 2015

CRAZY ABOUT COPPER

It's no secret that I'm obsessed with rose gold, and with such an obsession, it's only natural that I would keep it going with home goods in copper. What started as a jewelry piece here and there, is now a candleholder, a frame, a vase, cutlery in every room from the bathroom to the kitchen! (And will even be my wedding centerpieces.) 

I have pieces from my favorite home stores, but my latest find is my the coolest (and cheapest) find - so many goodies at H&M. Where was I when they announced a home section? See my next must-have copper decor!

1. Puckr Tall Copper Vase ($39.95) - CB2, 2. Wire Frame Arrow ($99.00) - One Kings Lane, 3. Copper Top Flatware ($78.00) - Anthropologie, 4. Cathy's Concepts Personalized Moscow Mule Copper Mugs ($75.00) - Nordstrom, 5. Martini Side Table ($149.00) - West Elm, 6. Glass Box ($14.95) - H&M, 7. 4040 Locust Rustic Metal Table ($89.00) - Urban Outfitters, 8. Tea Light Holder ($6.95) - H&M, 9. Kat Copper Picture Frame ($34.95) - CB2.

Do you like copper for your home?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...