Friday, March 13, 2015

FAVORITO FRIDAY: CLE DE PEAU MAKEUP WIPES


One of the reasons why I don't go camping is because I never sleep anywhere I can't use my Clarisonic. I'm addicted. There's nothing better than scrubbing off a day wearing makeup, sunscreen, and moisturizer before going to sleep. But on the days I wear foundation, I always feel like I need a little more care to remove it all. This is where my dilemma starts - I can never find makeup wipes that are gentle enough on my sensitive skin, but actually work. Until one of my besties passed along her love of Cle de Peau Makeup Remover Towelettes and now I'm hooked!

They feel luxurious on your skin and are so smooth. They're super gentle, so there's no irritation when using them on your eye makeup, and one towelette goes a long way. They're a bit pricey, but they're worth the splurge, especially when you don't wear foundation every day like  me. Plus this is your face we're talking about, after all.
Towelettes - $38.00

What are your favorite makeup remover wipes?

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...