Thursday, February 19, 2015

JILL'S 2014 CHRISTMAS IN LA

Being one of my favorite places ever, and since my family is spread out throughout the US, we seem to be making it a tradition to spend our Christmas in Los Angeles (see last year's here). This year was no different!

My fiancé and I met my parents in Los Angeles, where my brother lives, to spend almost two weeks of vacation. What my parents didn't know was that on Christmas Eve they'd open a surprise trip to Vegas from us, which I'll share later on the blog. For now, I had a few snaps I wanted to share from my time in California!

And when you're spending Christmas in a hotel, you improvise with a tree and centerpieces. 




We did a ton of fun things in California, like spending the day roaming around the Silver Lake neighborhood, and playing escape room games in a basement and being trapped in a room with a zombie. (Side note: You must try this!). For New Year's Eve we went to my favorite LA restaurant, Gracias Madre, and had a ton of tequila, food, and of course, laughs.







I'm definitely missing this view, especially in this cold weather.

Until next time, California!


x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...