Monday, June 15, 2015

5 CHICAGO SPOTS I'M FREQUENTING THIS SUMMER

Today I woke up feeling extra proud of living in Chicago, all thanks to our hockey team. I'm the first to admit I know nothing about sports, but how can you not get into the game with all the pride in this city? Add warm weather and lots of beer to the mix, and you can convince anyone to celebrate tonight's big game. In honor of tonight's Blackhawks game, where we will be bringing home the win, I'm sharing some of my favorite spots around the city to spend this summer.


Rosé snow cones and outdoor seating only? Perfect summer mix. My new favorite place to stop on a Sunday for a drink (or three).

@expatongreen


Working in the Loop has many perks, and one of them is this Farmers Market. I love stopping by during a lunch break to walk around and pick up some peonies or fresh fruit.

City of Chicago


Spring is all about reinventing yourself for summer, right? I never thought I'd say this, but after dipping my feet in karaoke, I'm hooked. I love this tiny place for a fun night out to let loose and sing some Taylor Swift, which is my go-to.

@jillbadlotto

The Purple Pig

This place will always hold a special place in my heart, as I've celebrated many nights in grad school here. I just can't keep away from the delicious food and cozy atmosphere, and I find myself stopping in during the week more and more.

Facebook.com/thepigchicago


I'm a little late to join this trend, but ever since Blaze opened up in my neighborhood, I drool at just the thought of picking it up. My fiancé and I frequent here way too often, and it's perfect to bring to the park for a picnic with the pups.

@jessandjill





























Where are you spending your summer days?

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...