Tuesday, June 16, 2015

DREAMING OF HAWAII

My fiancé and I have finally decided on Hawaii for our honeymoon and I've been daydreaming about mountains, relaxation, and Mai Tais ever since! 

While it feels like it's too soon, summer sales are already upon us. I've been taking advantage of the end of season deals and keeping my eyes on anything that reminds me of Hawaii to add a little fun to my future summer wardrobe. From aloha clutches to pineapple shoes, I will be completely island ready!

Top to bottom, left to right: 1. Venessa Arizaga Aloha Bracelet ($55.00) - Urban Outfitters, 2. Pineapple Studs ($48.00) - Bing Bang NYC, 3. Malia ($75.00) - Kayu, 4. FINDS + Ç Mira Mikati Printed Crepe Shorts ($240 - On Sale!) - NET-A-PORTER, 5. The Laundry Room Hawaii Lovers Muscle Tee ($39.99 - On Sale!) - Urban Outfitters, 6. Splendid Pinstripe Palm Tree Shorts ($98.00) - Bloomingdale's, 7. Aloha Tank ($64.00) - Shoptiques, 8. Aruba in Pineapple ($89.00) - KAANAS, 9. Aloha Ear Climber Set ($48.00) - Gorjana.

Have you ever been to Hawaii? Please let me know any Maui or Kauai recommendations!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...