Tuesday, June 30, 2015

#BADTOTHEBERG - JILL'S BACHELORETTE PARTY: PART II

Today, I'm sharing the last part of my awesome bachelorette party in Key West (check out the first part here). On the second day of the trip, we woke up and put on our matching hats to have brunch and drinks. We ate at the cutest little French cafe, where I had such a delicious strawberry and cream cheese crepe - along with a few mimosas. It was the perfect way to start day two!












After brunch, we took a long, but gorgeous walk to Dante's, where they were having a big pool party. If you're ever in Key West, it's the perfect place to have some fun in the sun. We played water beer pong, in which my maid of honor and I owned the table - well, float - and we all enjoyed swimming and hanging out. It was my favorite part about the whole weekend!






We were pretty exhausted after the pool party, so some of us went back to the room to wash up and sleep. Jess and I walked down Duval Street together to do a little shopping for our families.


After we got ready, we headed to 801 Bourbon Bar, the drag show that was perfect for our last night. The show was hilarious and we had so much fun singing and dancing along. And I may have gotten on stage, but I'll refrain from sharing those photos. ;)








We spent the rest of the night at a local wine bar, with the coolest decor. Who doesn't love Pac-Man?


I couldn't have asked for a better weekend with the most amazing girlfriends. I feel so lucky that they all took time out of their schedules (and flew from all over) to help throw me the best bachelorette party ever!


x Jill (and Jess)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...