Thursday, June 11, 2015

COLORFUL IN KEY WEST

As you probably have seen all over my and our social media, a few weeks ago I celebrated my bachelorette party with all of my close girlfriends. Before I share the trip on the blog (which was beyond amazing), I'm sharing my favorite outfit I wore for my party in Key West, Florida. I decided to ditch my LBDs and go for something tropical and colorful, and who else better than Mara Hoffman? I love the side cut out details and the way the dress flowed, which was perfect for one of our nights out. It also was a great trooper through all of the drinking, dancing, and singing. Yes, I sang on stage. I promise to share that later.









You can shop this Mara Hoffman dress here. And it's on sale! I'm also wearing GUESS wedges.


And look who photographed my outfit! Just like old times.

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...