Friday, March 7, 2014

FAVORITO FRIDAY: KARU BEANIE AT MOOREA SEAL

It's already March and there's still snow on the ground. As much as that really sucks, at least we still get to wear my favorite fall/winter accessory... Beanies! (Hey, I'm trying to look at the bright side here.)

I've talked about my love for Moorea Seal before, but in case you missed it - it's an awesome online shop out of Seattle with a storefront coming soon! They've got everything from midi rings to raccoon skulls. C'mon, how awesome is that?

If you've seen my Instagrams lately, you'll notice my obsession for the crosshatch beanie from Karu. It comes in three different colors (I have the tan and black), and it's the perfect slouchy knit beanie you will ever own. For only $20, it's silly of me to not have all of them. But don't forget, enter code 'JESS&JILL' and get 15% off your purchase. It's good until the end of the year!

Sand | Black | Cranberry

What's your favorite winter accessory?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...