Tuesday, March 11, 2014

PLUS WHITE 5 MINUTE PREMIER WHITENING SYSTEM REVIEW

Amongst pizza and tacos, a few of my obsessions include a cup (or five) of English breakfast tea and ritually flossing my teeth every night (right before I put in my really bulky retainer... attractive, right?) Unfortunately my love of tea doesn't make for a pretty white smile, and with my best friend's wedding this past week, I needed a quick whitening system that was going to work. I quickly picked up Plus White 5 Minute Premier Whitening System at my local grocery store hoping the cheaper price ($10) would still deliver quick results. And they really, really did.

Plus White 5 Minute Premier Whitening System.

The product comes with a mouth guard that you squeeze the whitening gel into, and leave on your teeth for 5-20 minutes. After the time is up, you remove the excess gel from your teeth and rinse with their mouth wash. Within two days I saw a significant difference in the whiteness in my teeth and the results just kept coming! My only suggestion is to first apply the whitening gel to your teeth with a q-tip, to make sure the gel is evenly on, then add gel to the trays and put them on your teeth.

I've used whitening kits in the past and found that they've always made my teeth super sensitive. Luckily with Plus White, I didn't have a problem with sensitivity and they delivered the same results, only faster, than the more expensive kits. Plus the trays stay on much easier than the slimy whitening strips! I highly suggest the product, and it's a cheap alternative to try before you splurge for a professional whitening job. 

Have you ever tried a whitening kit? What were your results?

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...