Wednesday, March 12, 2014

NASTY GAL SWIMWEAR: LOVE IT OR HATE IT?

In preparation for upcoming summer festivals and pool parties, Nasty Gal launched a new swimwear collection at midnight Tuesday. And I have no idea how to feel about it.

A part of me kind of gets it, and the other part of me is squinting to try and figure it out. If you're one to tan at the beach, the interesting fabric cutouts aren't going to do you any favors. I like how they balanced unique shapes with basic colors, and that the pieces can be mix matched. Some of them are a little too revealing for my taste, but with a friendly price point, hopefully they will be adding more options to the collection!

Kauai Bikini Top ($48)


Cruz Bikini Bottom ($40)

Siren Bandeau Bikini Top ($48)

Bora Bikini Bottom ($40)

You can shop the rest of the line here.

What are your thoughts on the collection?

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...