Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SPRING DRESS IN LA FORTUNA

File this one under "one of the most unique spots I've ever done photos for an outfit post..."

One of the coolest things I got to see on my trip to Costa Rica was the Arenal Volcano in La Fortuna. Next week I'll be posting more pictures from my trip, but for these I kinda though to myself "when am I ever going to get to do a photo shoot in front of a volcano?"

This is also the outfit I wore to my best friend's rehearsal dinner in Costa Rica. This Free People dress was a last minute find before my trip at Neiman Marcus Last Call, and I paired it with Kate Spade Saturday sunglasses, and Donald J Pliner heels. The bracelet is amongst the most unique jewelry I own - a vintage ruler with double zippers c/o Left of Right. Their Etsy shop has some of the coolest pieces I've seen.

All photos were taken by Adam Badlotto.







Sweet burns, right? One of the many misfortunes of being pale is burning in the sun. I just can't handle being closer to the Equator.

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...