Thursday, March 13, 2014

MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING: SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

If you've ever been to a wedding, you know that music is one of the most important parts of the night. And since I frequently white girl dance around my condo to tunes from all ages, I was excited to help my best friend come up with a playlist for the DJ at her wedding to go off of. With a mixture of oldies, top 40s, and even a little country (we all have a little country in us), this playlist will get even the biggest of wallflowers dancing. Check it out here!

And if you want to know just how often I white girl dance, I just said "tunes from all ages."


x Jill

1 comment:

  1. Mariah and Hans got married at the beautiful Rock Gardens Inn in the Sebasco Estates in Phippsburg, Maine. Such a beautiful day and fantastic weather! wedding songs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...